Wednesday, October 10, 2012

My Brain










The theme of my project was exploring my brain.  I wanted to show people how the way I think effects my surroundings.  My brain and the way I think is very unorganized and this last picture shows that with my messy room.  I have tried to clean my room and keep it clean several times but my brain seems to like the organization better than a nice looking room.  This is the only image in full color because it is reality.
 I am the only one who is able to interpret and find things in my room.  This is also true about my brain I am the only one who can find out more about myself.  Many times when I’m talking I will say something and I clearly understand what I’m saying but no one else does.  This is why I took the close up pictures of the things in my room. Each of these close up pictures say something about me.  It is very hard for the viewer to depict what these objects are, this is how I related the idea of only me knowing what is in my brain to my project.  I know what is in all of these pictures and I know what they say about me but the viewer does not.  I put these images in black and white simply because i love seeing things in black and white.  Some of these pictures have spurts of color in them to show that I have spurts of energy that just pop out like the colors in The picture. 
  This project went exactly as planed, I did not have to change what I was thinking to fit the pictures.  I wanted people to see something unorganized and here it is. I was not sure if I wanted to make everything black and white however when I first started editing, but I love it so much I just couldn't stay away from it.
            


3 comments:

  1. I really like your second photo. I love how the color pops out in the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the second photo. In the whole black and white image, there are just a few spots of bright color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work using the documentation of your room to create a kind of “brain map”. I enjoy that you use photographs of objects convey your thought processes, and the disorganization of objects to represent the organization (or disorganization) of your mind.

    ReplyDelete